Hire your Halloweeen party box now. Doorstep delivery and pick-up. Includes 15 headsets, 2 channels, bubble machine & bubbles, halloween craft pack and scavenger hunt with trail sheet and stickers.
Looking forward to celebrating in style with a freedom party garden get-together? If it’s a birthday or the event of the year or just breaking out of lockdown we have the perfect party hire kit to ensure your event will be memorable for all ages, affordable and a really easy set up with delivery to your doorstep. You can even throw your party in the park, campsite or remote location using our battery pack.
With silent disco headsets for all your party and up to two transmitters so that you can play opposite channels of music at the same time. Hours of fun, dance offs and playing the music as loud as you like – because the neighbours won’t be able to hear it! It’s the perfect solution to a party at home plus our party kits come with FREEBIES such as bubble machine hire and festival arts and crafts packs to keep the kids well entertained. We can even provide a party host to DJ and run games and dances for all your guests – please enquire on the form below.
– £75 for 2 transmitters (2 channels) and up to 15 headsets
– £105 for 2 transmitters (2 channels) and up to 30 headsets
– £140 for 2 transmitters (2 channels) and up to 50 headsets
More headsets are available. Please enquire for cost.
You’ll need TWO separate devices playing music if you are running TWO channels
– £50 refundable damage deposit
– FREE kids craft packs including VIP party wristbands, design your own flyer templates, superhero masks, microphones and more! (up to 8 packs only – more available if you hire more headsets – PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR COST)
– FREE bubble machine hire and small bottle of bubbles
– £2.50 giant confetti cannon
– £10 battery pack (if your party is in a remote location)
Hires run from Friday – Monday but we do offer midweek rates as well. Please enquire.
Local delivery is FREE. A delivery and pick-up charge will apply for locations 10 miles out of the local area (M21 – Chorlton).
To reduce contact as much as possible your silent disco party box will be dropped off and picked up from your doorstep respecting social distancing rules – gloves will be worn by the driver.
All headsets will need to be bagged up into the clear plastic bag we provide you with and we will leave for 72 hours – this is the government’s recommended time for the surface virus to no longer be contagious.
All headsets and equipment will then be cleaned thoroughly with antibacterial spray
If you or any of your party experience any symptoms associated with Covid-19 you must let us know and we will re arrange the booking.