JOIN OUR KIDS SOCIAL FOR GUARANTEED FAMILY FUN THIS SEPT AT FESTIVAL HALL, ALDERLEY EDGE!
Blast away the back to school blues and come on down for a fun filled afternoon for families of all ages.
Our Kids Social are back in Alderley Edge for a wonderful event to enjoy with your family. Bring your tribe over to Festival Hall for all of this (plus a fully licensed bar!)
– our arts and crafts station will be open so that you can let your creativity run wild and Make, Do and Mess together. Imaginative juices will be flowing as you colour, decorate and stick to make yourselves fantastic props for the disco dance-floor!
– family photo frame and dress up hamper will be available for you to use throughout the afternoon. Make memories together and take hilarious pics in our wigs, hats, glasses and props
– our two channel silent disco means you can dance the afternoon away and YOU get to decide what you want to listen to! One side is kids’ pop and the other is adults’ guilty pleasures. What will you choose? Adults get to throw their hands up to Candi Staton whilst the kids can floss to One Direction. It will be Little Mix vs Rozalla and The Killers vs Gangnam as we all take to the floor and you can show the kids how it’s done!
– dance floor challenges will be coming your way throughout the afternoon. Our best dancers get to pick from the bag of chance – anything could come out – are you brave enough to take it on? Oops up side your head, limbo and the dab are just some of the tasks it may give to you.
– bubbles, inflatables, face paint and glitter art will all be on hand!
Come on over to Festival Hall this Sept 23rd for an absolute smasher of an afternoon – fun arts, dad dancing, great tunes, crazy dress up and smiles all round guaranteed – plus the bar for a cheeky afternoon tipple!
Tickets for for this event are £6 per person and everyone attending needs a ticket. Recommended age is 4+ although younger siblings are welcome. Pre-walkers are free but please be aware that buggies and Prams will need to be left at the entrance and not allowed into the dance floor – please bring slings or carriers. Any questions you can get us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is recommended for age 4+ although younger siblings are welcome
At each venue, though secure, different rooms may be in use for different activities. It is the responsibility of parents to stay with their children at all times.
Staff on site at the social will hold DBS and Children's Safeguarding qualifications. We would ask that any concerns you have are raised with a member of the team immediately.
Adults will not be allowed to come to the social unless accompanied by children!
There will be qualified first aiders on site at all times.
All venues are fully licensed and will have the bar open for the duration of the social.
Parking will vary from venue to venue but may be limited. Please make use of street parking but do so responsibly and please be mindful of our neighbours.
There will be very limited space for buggy and pram storage. We advise bringing a baby carrier or sling for pre-walkers.
There will be on-site facilities at all socials.
We are on the look out for venues across Manchester with a capacity of 200 minimum. Please let us know if you can think of somewhere suitable for a social!